Christian Bale Weight Loss Advice


Oscar-winning actor Christian Bale shed 63 pounds in less than four weeks to play a lead role in The Machinist. This stunning performance earned him an Oscar nomination, and he was further honored with the Best Actor award at the Oscars. However, Bale also knows that weight loss will be a constant challenge for the aging actor. The director who cast Bale to play the lead role in the film franchise based on the works of writer Mark Millar also knew that losing weight would be one of the hardest parts for Bale to accomplish.

Bale has previously said that he feels a lot of pressure every time he goes on a weight loss program. To be successful, he had to lose about seventy pounds. The actor is very committed in applying all his acting talent to every role, which includes drastically losing or even gaining back weight to fit into the role. Even the food he eats is modified so that he can have more energy and strength to perform his role.

In The Machinist, Bale plays a prepubescent young man who is the star of the film. He is an enthusiastic weight loss buff who loves to throw parties at his house. He is also an avid follower of bodybuilding and aerobic exercise programs. The director who cast Bale to play the lead role had planned for him to lose weight gradually, which was what Bale did in the movie. Because of this, many are surprised by his ability to keep off the weight he gained during the movie filming.

During the press tour for the movie, Bale was asked questions about whether he thinks the character of Neo in The Machinist was based on him. He said, "I don't know. I just act the way I feel. Maybe he's a little heavier than I am. That's just the role of the character."

Christian Bale had planned to shed a lot of the pounds during shooting, but because of the demands of the role, he had to resort to other weight loss strategies. "I used to have a great time going to the gym," he said. "I would work out for hours on end, and I did a lot of running. Now, I'll take the stairs instead of the elevator." As he continued to shed pounds, many people were surprised by his agility and quickness on the basketball court, where he plays now for the Houston Rockets.

Bale admitted to a French publication that the secret behind his weight loss success lies in his Christian faith. "I always felt like my actions were right," he said. "It never mattered if people liked me or not. There's always been a big key with Christian faith; it keeps you connected to your values, your integrity and your morals."

In another interview, the actor was asked if he has any dietary restrictions. "No, I don't," he said. "I eat whatever I want when I'm in New York." When another reporter mentioned a report that said Bale had a secret weight loss plan, he laughed. "No, I'm serious," he said. "I just eat whatever I want as long as I'm shooting a movie."

Christian Bale is not the only celebrity who is now speaking out about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. His friend, Tom Cruise, told Time magazine that he has lost 30 pounds since he began a low-calorie, antioxidant-enriched diet and exercise regimen. actor's friend, director Roman Coppola, revealed that he lost weight quickly by following the same program. Coppola credits his slimming down with his determination to perform his role as well as possible. While other celebrities have jumped on the latest weight loss bandwagon, Christian Bale remains resolute in his efforts to keep off the extra pounds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noninvasive and Undergoing Weight Loss Diet Delivery Systems - Can You Go For These?

Non Invasive Weight Loss Surgery

Is The Latest Khloogy Kar Dating Show For You?